Hi, I'm Bec
I am so am happy you have come across The Everyday Organiser! I have been looking after busy households for the last 5 years, and I love helping out home CEO’s (that’s right – Mums).
Below is some more information about me. It’s important for you to understand if I am I the right person for your home. If you have any other questions, feel free to email or call.
Here are a few things about me:
1. I ran my own cleaning business for several years during my uni days, and my clients were always asking for extra help in organising specific areas around the home. From this, The Everyday Organiser was born.
2. I empathise with how busy life is these days and the amount of time it takes to keep the home clean and organised.
3. I love meeting new people and hearing their stories.
4. My main motivation for The Everyday Organiser is to help others.
5. My weakness is chocolate and champagne =)
6. If I had one piece of advice it would be; if you need help, ask for it. People cannot read minds. At our core, humans wants to help other people (which is very cool) so be bold, and reach out.
7. I do what I love. I want to help free up other people’s workload so they can do what they really love as well.